The Circle Learning Lab is smaller than the Oval Lab but has many of the same great features:
- Removable water trays offer molded-in designs of pets, their habitats and matching weather themes.
- Water fill guide helps teachers keep water depths at safe levels.
- Can be used with wet or dry materials.
- Dry bins are designed with molded-in fish, bugs, reptiles, sea or farm animals and other animal families. The bins support learning experiences like grouping living and non-living things, sorting, counting and matching.
- Great play opportunities for molding clay, manipulating sand, or measuring beans and rice.
- Wide drain holes for quick, easy cleanup.
- Activity lids are engraved with numbers, letters, Braille, plants, bugs and more. Lids can be used to trace or mold clay impressions.
- Flip the lids for a flat surface for writing, drawing or building.
- Made from durable, high-density compression-molded plastic.
- Use handy underneath storage while transitioning from various play activities.
- Galvanized steel frame has structural durability and a powder-coated paint finish.
|Circle Learning Lab
Manufacturer: Little Tikes Commercial
Ages: 2 – 5 years
Colors: Three color combinations available (contemporary, natural, and primary)
Price (excluding freight):
Weight: 110 lbs.